This amazing bassinette is perfect for co-sleeping as it attaches to your bed so you can tend to your baby quickly and easily. The mesh sides can be positioned up fully, half folded or fully down to suit the situation, and at all times can you look at your baby. The Bednest can also be used in the baby's own room with both sides up.
The stand is included and has over 70 settings including the ability to tilt to assist babies with reflux. Both the stand and the basket fold flat for storage or travel.
A carry bag, the stand, straps and the mattress are included in the purchase.
Suits baby from newborn until he/she can pull him-/herself up to sitting.
Made in Europe from beech timber. The mattress has a foam core with a washable cover.
The Bednest complete with stand, mattress, straps and carry bag.
Prices include GST
The Bednest is one of the most versatile bassinettes on the market and its many features make it a truly unique product. It has received fantastic reviews, one reads as per below.
Jools Oliver - Baby clothing designer and wife of Jamie Oliver says .....
“We love the Bednest - we have never had anything like it before for our other three children. I love the way it is so close to our bed the sides are really easy to pull down and I could practically roll little Buddy from my boob to bed!!!!!
Easy and definitely eliminates the fear of falling asleep with them in your bed and suffocating them, as they lay safe next to you but in their own safe little cosy bed - brilliant! Also large enough to last longer than the Moses, Buddy now sleeps in the Bednest in his nursery as I think he is a little small for his cot so it's perfect.”
Research shows that it is beneficial to have your baby close to you in the first months. The Bednest can be attached to the parents' bed so that feeding and settling can be done with minimal interuption to either baby or mother. The mesh side has 3 positions: up fully, folded half or fully down all depending on what suits the situation.
Benefits of co-sleeping:
- Enhance bonding
- Create a safe sleeping space for baby
- Convenient for mother to attend to baby
- If baby sleeps well, so does mum and the whole family
- Reduce disturbances to sleep due to proximity of mum to baby
- Easier to breastfeed at night- especially from mothers recovering from a cesarean
The Bednest can also be used as an independent bassinette in the nursery with both sides up fully should you not wish to have baby right next to you. Further the height adjustable frame can be set on an angle which is a great benefit for those babies who suffer from reflux. Last but not least both the frame and the basket are fully collapsible for travel or storage.
- Allows you to have baby right next to you in his/her own safe space.
- Secures to both framed beds and ensembles.
- Mesh sides have 3 positions: up, half, down fully.
- Height adjustable stand, which can be tilted to help reflux symptoms.
- Can be used as a detached bassinette in the nursery.
- Folds flat for storage or travel.
- UK designed and made in Europe from European Beech
- Mattress, stand and carry bag included.
Please click here for technical specifications.
Please click here for a 10-point check list for choosing a co-sleeper.