Return & Exchange Policy
Personalised and prompt service is of utmost importance to us. We will notify you as soon as possible if there are any problems or delays in delivery. We will answer all emails as soon as possible on the same day or next working day.
We can also be contacted by phone (+61) 3 9585 5944
Return and Exchange Policy
If you are in any way unhappy with your Danish By Design purchase you may return/exchange it under the following conditions:
- Must be returned within seven days of receipt;
- The product must be as new, ie. unused and undamaged
- Email email@example.com with the following details at hand: Your Name, Invoice Number, Reason for Return and Request for Replacement, Exchange or Refund
- You will then be advised of the postal address and a return authorization number
Please note we are unable to refund postage/shipping and handling of products. Our return policy does not apply if the product has been used, worn, soiled or damaged. We reserve the right to refuse a return if these requirements are not met. Although each Danish By Design product has received a high level of quality control, in the rare instance that the product is faulty, we will replace it with no charge for the extra postage and handling. Please advise via email firstname.lastname@example.org if you need to return any faulty goods.
Danish By Design is NOT responsible if you change your mind, after the delivery of your goods. In other words we reserve the right to refuse the return of an item, if it is delivered as ordered, it is not faulty, and the goods are as pictured on the web site. This policy relates particularly to large and heavy furniture items which are subject to a greater risk of freight and handling damage in the process of their return to DBD. We will use our discretion and assist customers where able.
We are committed to keeping your personal data confidential and secure. We do not sell, rent or loan your personal information to any other company. However we do use your personal data to process your order and to provide you with a personalised service. The Danish By Design website is secure.
DBD will deliver to your preferred address however please take careful note of the following:
Your goods will be delivered by courier except for very small parcels which may at times be sent with Australia Post.
As much as possible we will provide a shipping day of delivery during which time you must be at home to receive the goods - if not the courier will be advised to leave the parcel. Purchases through the DBD online store gives the courier company automatic authority to leave the items at your nominated address if there is no one at home.
If you are unable to receive the goods, or are unwilling to give authority for the goods to be left at your risk, or the premises does not have access when you are not at home, then please provide a commercial or work address which will be able to receive the goods in normal working hours.
Goods not able to be left may be subject to additional fees for redelivery.
- Please plan carefully before completing your purchase. Please provide an address where the courier can deliver. The courier company can not be expected to assist with the moving of furniture into the home, up stairs, or wait at a premises where there is a locked security entrance. All delivery addresses for heavy furniture items should be to an address where there will be assistance of strong able bodied persons, to help with the unloading of the cartons.