Find Answers to your product Questions here:
- What are the benefits of the Leander Cradle?
- For how long can my baby use the cradle?
- Is there a weight limit for the cradle?
- Is it safe to have the cradle hanging from the ceiling?
- Can the mattress cover and cradle fabric be washed?
- Are the cradle straps adjustable?
- Are the Leander cradle and tripod portable?
- Can the tripod tip over?
- Can I have both the tripod and the hook for the ceiling?
- Can I use the tripod in any room?
- Does the Leander Cradle meet Australian standards?
What are the benefits of the Leander Cradle ?
- Basically, the Leander Cradle is baby’s very first bed and the suspension will provide a familiar feeling: movement. While in the womb, baby’s kicks resulted in movement and the Leander Cradle responds to those kicks. The cotton sides are soft to touch and the canopy brings the ceiling down for baby and takes away all distractions. Size wise the Leander Cradle suits your baby much better than a cot, and it will be a beautiful feature in the nursery.
For how long can my baby use the cradle?
- The Leander Cradle is larger than many on the market, so most babies will comfortably fit in the cradle until 9 months old. However, when your baby can pull him-/herself up to sitting, it is no longer safe to use any cradle. The age at which this happens varies between 6-9 months approx.
Is there a weight limit for the cradle?
- The maximum recommended weight is 10kg
Is it safe to have the cradle hanging from the ceiling?
- Provided the hook has been secured properly, it is perfectly safe. The hook must be screwed securely into a main or supporting beam in the ceiling. If you are not confident to do this yourself, call a friend, a home-handyman, or qualified trades person to assist with the installation of the suspension hook. To check the installation of the hook, hang up the cradle, close your fist around all four straps at the top and tug firmly. If nothing happens, the hook is correctly fitted.
- It is the single point suspension that makes this cradle so unique. It allows the cradle to sway freely in any direction, stimulating the senses of your baby while providing a wonderful sense of familiarity.
Can the mattress cover and cradle fabric be washed?
- Yes. The cradle fabric, the canopy and the mattress cover can all be washed in the machine at max. 60°C.
Are the cradle straps adjustable?
- Yes. They adjust in length to help make the cradle an ideal height for you. When suspended from the ceiling, you have the maximum adjustment flexibility. When the cradle hangs in the tripod movement is limited by the tripod legs and the lower it hangs the move room there is.
Are the Leander cradle and tripod portable?
- The cradle can be unhooked and used freely from room to room (extra hooks available). For travel and storage the cradle is easily collapsed in less than a minute, by removing the metal frame and folding it down flat. The tripod is portable once the cradle has been removed and the legs can be pushed together. Fully set, the legs are too wide to fit through a door way (120cm).
Can the tripod tip over?
- If a toddler/child decides to push the tripod, it can tip over unless the telescopic tube is in place. This tube comes with the tripod and must be used at all times. It fits at the top of the tripod and extends to touch the ceiling. This gives the tripod maximum stability. Soft felt pads at the end of the tube avoids it marking the ceiling. Small children should not be allowed to play unsupervised in the vicinity of the cradle.
Can I have both the tripod and the hook for the ceiling?
- Yes, of course. The cradle comes with a ceiling suspension hook, so when you purchase the tripod you have both.
Can I use the tripod in any room?
- The telescopic tube is adjustable for a min. ceiling height of 250cm, and max. ceiling height 283 cm.
Does the Leander Cradle meet Australian standards?
- Yes. The cradle has been fire tested and meets British and European safety standards which are accepted in Australia.
- What are the benefits of the Leander Bed?
- What colours are available?
- Does the bed meet Australian Safety Requirements?
- How long is the Leander Bed guaranteed for?
- Is the cot standard size for bedding and manchester?
- To what age can my child sleep in the junior bed?
- Is the junior bed extension an extra?
- Does the cot have a drop side?
What are the benefits of the Leander Bed?
- Basically, the Leander Bed offers you a product that is so much more than just a cot. It is a cot when your child needs a cot and then it changes configuration to suit the development of your child. Why have a cot that is big enough for a 4-year old to sleep in, when a 4-year old wants independent access and no high sides? The Leander Bed is low to the ground to give little legs access once the sides are off and it can be extended into a junior bed once your child has outgrown the cot size. Note, that once transformed into the junior version, all the high sides are gone. It looks like a bed.
What colours are available?
- The Leander Bed is available in a whitewash or walnut stained finish as well as a solid white. Whitewash and walnut allow you to still see the wood grain, whereas the white is a solid colour and the timber is not visible.
Does the bed meet Australian Safety Requirements?
- Yes, the bed has been tested and approved as it has been in Denmark, Europe and other world markets.
How long is the Leander Bed guaranteed for?
- All the timber components are guaranteed for 3 years and all fabrics for 2 years. As there are no moving parts as a general rule, should anything be wrong with your Leander Bed it will be when you get it. Please contact us immediately and we will rectify the problem.
Is the cot standard size for manchester?
- No, the Leander Bed as a cot is smaller than Australian standard cot size, and that is part of what makes it so beautiful. In regards to linen, Leander mattress protectors and Leander fitted sheets are available for both cot and junior bed size. We can also offer you linen from Olli & Lime in the two sizes.
To what age can my child sleep in the junior bed?
- It is quite hard to tell as all children grow at different rates. A child with average height and build will be able to use the junior bed until 5 or 6 years old. The junior bed retains the same width as the cot (70cm), so a taller/larger than average child may move into an adult size bed sooner.
Is the junior bed extension an extra?
- No, the junior kit is part of your initial purchase and is packaged inside the cot box in its own carton, easy to store. The mattress extension piece is wrapped with the main mattress. Please store is carefully until you ned it. You may want to buy the mattress protector and fitted sheets (junior size) if you didn’t get them straight away.
Does the cot have a drop side?
- The Leander Bed does not have a drop side for the cot. You will find that the cot is not as tall as some more traditional cots, and the carefully designed curved side rail allows most mums to easily reach into the cot without the need for a drop side. Initially, the base is in the high position and access is easy. Later, once the base is at the bottom, your baby is much more robust and doesn’t need you to support their head. Also, your baby will often be sitting or standing up waiting for you after a sleep.
- What are the benefits of the Leander Change Table?
- What is the maximum height that the top can be set to?
- Are the colours exact to that of the Leander Bed?
- How long is the Leander Change Table guaranteed for?
- Is the mat included?
- How do I convert the change table to a desk?
- Does the desk cater for electrical cords?
What are the benefits of the Leander Change Table?
- The Leander Change Table compliments the Leander Bed beautifully without competing for attention, same colurs, same curves, same elegance. There are several practical benefits to the Leander Change Table as well. Firstly the table top is fully adjustable to your height which is a great benefit. Most change tables are fixed in height which can make it difficult if you are short. Further the mat can be placed to either side catering for both right or left handed parents, and there is a large drawer with soft closing runners underneath the surface. Last but not least the Leander Change Table converts to a desk and thereby its use is extended beyond the baby stage.
What is the maximum height that the top can be set to?
- Maximum height is 90cm plus the thickness of the mat.
Are the colours exact to that of the Leander Bed?
- Yes, both products are made in the same factory
How long is the Leander Change Table guaranteed for?
- All timber and working parts are guaranteed for 3 years. Mat and fabric items are guaranteed for 2 years.
Is the mat included?
- Yes, the mat is included. The storage boxes and change towels are available as extras.
How do I convert the change table to a desk?
- It is done by simply removing the bottom shelf and the drawer if necessary. The Leander Chair is a perfect match to the desk with its adjustable seat and back rest.
Does the desk cater for electrical cords?
- Yes, there is a cut out at the back of the top surface to allow for computer cables. This "gap" is covered by the mat while used as a change table.
- What are the benefits of the Leander Chair?
- What colours are available?
- When can my child use the Leander Chair?
- Does the Leander Chair have a weight limit?
- Will I need to fit a harness?
- Does the chair come with a tray?
- Does the Leander Chair meet Australian Standards?
- Does the chair have a weight limit?
What are the benefits of the Leander High Chair?
- The Leander High Chair let's your child sit at the table with everyone else. It encourages great posture, social interaction and independence. The Leander Chair consists of three components: legs, seat & foot plates and a back rest. The seat and foot plates can be fitted in multiple settings to always to suit your child’s height. You use an Allen key to change settings. Once your child is older, you can swap the plates and let the bigger foot plate act as a the seat to cater for longer thighs. The smaller seat becomes obsolete in that instance.The back can also be adjusted to ensure maximum support.
- For small children and babies, a safety bar is fitted to the chair to help them stay on the chair, and a cushion will add extra comfort. The safety bar has two settings and can be pulled in around a small child or be left in the outer setting for a larger child. These two settings eliminate the need for a harness which can get very dirty plus is a hindrance should the child choke.
- The Leander Chair brings your child to your dining table and the whole family can eat or play together.
What colours are available?
- The Leander Chair and its safety bar are available in white, whitewash, natural, walnut or black. The cushions come in vanilla, orange, raspberry, ocean, cactus, olive, nougat or black. Please see images on our product page.
When can my child use the Leander chair?
- Once your baby can sit unassisted, you can start using the Leander Chair. You will use the safety bar for the first 2 – 2 ½ years and after that your child can get up and down by him- or herself. You adjust the seat and foot rest as they grow taller and there are also two settings on the back rest for optimal comfort. Eventually, you will swab the foot rest and seat, as the foot rest is bigger and can accommodate longer thighs. In short, your child can use the chair from baby to adult.
Does the Leander Chair have a weight limit?
- The Chair is designed to change into an adult’s chair and holds 130kg!
Will I need to fit a harness?
- No, the Leander Chair safety bar has two settings which allow you to minimise the gap between your child’s tummy and the bar. Once snug, your child will be unable to climb out. You can alter the safety bar setting without the use of tools. As your child grows bigger you can leave the safety bar in the outer setting, and once your child is able to sit by itself (2 – 2 ½ years old) you can remove it completely.
Does the chair come with a tray?
- No, we encourage you to bring your child to the table with you to maximise social interaction, both when eating but also at other times. As your child gets older, they will enjoy drawing, jigsaw puzzles, play dough, board games etc. at the table where here is plenty of room. Parents can join in, or read a magazine with a cup of coffee safely out of reach.
Does the Leander Chair meet Australian Standards?
- The Leander Chair meets all standard requirements in Europe, Denmark and the UK, and is a very safe product. Australia doesn’t have its own standard for high chairs at this stage.
Does the chair have a weight limit?
- The chair is designed to hold an adult and the weight limit is 130kgs.
- What are the benefits of the Bamboo bouncer?
- Please explain DBR - dynamic back rest?
- What are the benefits of DBR other than the ability to change position?
- The frame has a 3D design. What does that mean?
- When can my child use the bouncer?
- Do I need the New Born Kit?
- For how long can my child be in the bouncer at a time?
- Is the fabric washable?
- Is the bouncer made from bamboo?
- Is the Bamboo environmentally friendly?
What are the benefits of the Bamboo bouncer?
- The Bamboo offers much more than a standard bouncer. The child is able to adjust his/her sitting position by him-/herself and is thereby encouraged to develop motor skills and muscle strength. It also reacts (bounces) to the tiniest of movements by the baby which is ideal. Finally, the harness can be removed later on converting the bouncer to a small chair suitable until 18kg.
Please explain DBR - Dynamic Back Rest?
- The DBR was designed to allow small children to pull themselves up from a reclined position before they really have the strength to do so. It allows them to gently change position by shifting their body weight.
What are the benefits of DBR other than the ability to change position?
- Your baby will discover its body and the “cause and effect” of moving it. The movements encourage muscle development and coordination.
The frame has a 3D design. What does that mean?
- The frame is made from aluminium which is very flexible and light yet incredibly strong. The 3D effect in the design ensures that the frame always returns to the same position even if bent. It is however, not recommended to forcefully bend the frame for extended periods as it can cause permanent deformation.
When can my child use the bouncer?
- Bamboo is certified for use from 3.5kg -18 kg. If you wish to use the bouncer for your new born you may want to get the new born kit which has a smaller back rest (to suits the lighter weight) and a head support.
Do I need the New Born Kit?
- Only if you want to use the bouncer straight after baby's birth will you need this kit. The new born kit has a smaller back rest (to suits the lighter weight) and a head support and hence offers more support to a new born. If you are not sure when you will start using the bouncer, then just get the bouncer and hold off getting the kit. It is easy to buy in our online store should you decide to get it.
For how long can my child be in the bouncer at a time?
- There is no set time limit and your child can be in Bamboo as long as he/she is happy and content. A nap in the Bamboo is also fine but extended periods of sleep are not recommended. The bouncer does not replace the need for a bed.
Is the fabric washable?
- Yes the cover is machine washable at 30°C once the rigid inserts are removed from their inner pockets.
Is the bouncer made from bamboo?
- The bouncer has similar attributes to bamboo but is not made from it. It consists of an aluminium frame and two types of fabric. The upholstery is 100% polyester and the elastic fabric 86% polyester/14% elastemor. Both fabrics conform to the strict Oeko-Tex 100 standard as well as the new REACH regulation from the EU. The rigid inner inserts are made from recycled polypropylene.
Is the Bamboo environmentally friendly?
- The longevity of the Bamboo is great for the environment. Not only is it used for a long time for each child but it is also of such high quality that it will last several children. The materials are unified and 95% can be recycled. The frame is 99% aluminium. The seat is 90% polyester and the inserted supports are 100% polypropylene.
- Will the sheets fit my cot?
- Is there a colour choice?
- Are other accessories available?
- Where is the linen made?
Will the sheets fit my cot?
- The Leander Bed cot size set and the Leander Bed Junior set fit the mattresses exactly. If you do not have a Leander Bed, please measure your mattress and compare with the measurements listed for standard cot size.
Is there a colour choice?
- You have 2 colour choices. 1. Logan with soft pinks and greys or 2. Forrest with blue and soft greys.
Are other accessories available?
- All designs have a number of accessories: Hooded Towels, Bib & Burp sets, Blankets, Wall Art and Cushions. You can also get extra Fitted Sheets and Pillow Cases.
Where is the linen made?
- The linen is made in the US from 100% cotton.
- How does the 3D design appear on the Traffic and Mini City rugs?
- How does the 3D design appear on the Twin House rug?
- How does the 3D design appear on the Farm rug?
- How does the 3D design appear on Formula 1 rug?
- Do all the rugs have 3D design?
- What are the rugs made from?
- What sizes are available?
- How do I clean my rug?
How does the 3D design appear on the Traffic and Mini City rugs?
- The 3D design means that part of the rug is without pile giving the rug an extra dimension. On the these rugs, the roads are without pile which makes it easier for the children to comprehend what they see plus their little cars run much easier on the roads.
How does the 3D design appear on the Twin Houses rug?
- On this rug, the floor of the house is without pile and all the furniture is shaped by the pile. Again it is visually easier for the children to see the design and their dolls sit raised on furniture.
How does the 3D design appear on the Farm rug?
- On this rug, the road is without pile so that the farm vehicles get around easily.
How does the 3D design appear on Formula 1 rug?
- The rug is full pile apart from the track which makes it easier for the racing cars to zoom around.
Do all the rugs have 3D design?
- No, only some. Others have full pile but still have an interactive design. Others again are full pile with a more decorative design.
What are the rugs made from?
- The rugs are made from 100% polypropylene which is ideal for heavy use and it is a stain resistant material. In addition, the rugs are produced to be anti-allergenic.
What sizes are available?
- All the designs come in small 100x150cm and all are also available in large 134x180cm. Please note there are some design differences between the sizes.
How do I clean my rug?
- The rugs can be spot cleaned and you can have them cleaned by a carpet cleaner (when you have the rest of your house done).
- How long can I use the Bednest?
- Can my baby roll out into my bed?
- Is the Bednest attached to our bed?
- Is it safe to let the baby sleep with the side down if I am not in the bed?
- Is the Bednest guaranteed?
- Is it possible to use a baby respiratory monitor with a sensor pad under the mattress?
- Will the Bednest fit my bed? How high/low does it go?
How long can I use the Bednest?
- The Bednest is designed to be used until your baby is around six months old. If your baby can sit unassisted then he/she has outgrown the Bednest. The maximum recommended weight is 10kg.
Can my baby roll out into my bed?
- Babies start to roll at approximately 3 months old and at this stage we suggest that you keep the side panel nearest the bed at half-height unless you are feeding.
Is the Bednest attached to our bed?
- Yes you get a short and a long strap with your purchase. Use the short strap to secure the Bednest if your bed has a frame. If you have an ensemble, connect the long and the short strap to secure your Bednest to your bed.
Is it safe to let the baby sleep with the side down if I am not in the bed?
- No, your baby must never be left with the side down unless an adult is present.
Is the Bednest guaranteed?
- Yes - all our products are covered by a minimum 12 month guarantee
Is it possible to use a baby respiratory monitor with a sensor pad under the mattress?
Will the Bednest fit my bed? How high/low does it go?
- The height of the Bednest is easily adjustable and may be used with beds where the top of the mattress is no less than 300mm and no more than 660mm from the floor. The Bednest stand has around 70 height adjustments so it is easy to form a continuous flat surface.
The Bednest comes with two straps, one long strap for attaching the Bednest to a divan bed and a shorter strap for attaching to framed beds. Please connect the Bednest as closely as possible to the parents’ bed. Make sure the two mattresses are at the same level so there is no step.
If you have a ensemble bed, make sure the Bednest attaches securely to the main bed and that there is no gap between the two mattresses.
If your mattress is set within a frame, then the drop down side panel will act as a bridge up to 20cm between the Bednest and your mattress. The side panel can take the weight of a baby up to 10kg. Please contact us if you are unsure if the Bednest is suitable for your bed.
- The Sun cot is 140cm long. How do I get a mattress to fit?
- Can I get linen to fit the longer mattress size?
- Does the Sun cot convert to a junior bed?
- The change table mat seems too short
- Can the Sun dresser act as change table
- Is there a colour choice?
The Sun cot is 140cm long. How do I get a mattress to fit?
- Yes the Troll Sun cot is longer than standard which is why the mattress is included with your purchase. Click here for full details on the mattress.
Can I get linen to fit the longer mattress size?
- As long as you buy sheets made for a large standard cot, i.e. Boori they will fit the Sun cot mattress.
Does the Sun cot convert to a junior bed?
- Yes it does. You will have to buy the junior conversion kit but that is all. The mattress is reused.
The change table mat seems too short.
- It may seem short but it is actually that length on purpose. The gap at the end is meant to be at baby's feet close to you so that you have a secure space to put creams and wipes. Otherwise baby would be able to kick them off and you would have to bend to the shelves a lot more for supplies.
Can the Sun dresser act as a change table?
- Yes. By fitting a change tray to the dresser it can be your change table with a lovely, large drawer for all the supplies. The tray is a separate item which is easily fitted to the dresser. Please note that the tray will bring the dresser out from the wall by approximately 10cm. A change mat for the tray is also available.
Is there a colour choice?
- yes, the range is available in white, whitewash or walnut.
- Which mattress is recommended for the bird&berry cot?
- Can I assemble my KUKUU furniture myself?
- Which colour options are available?
- Should I get the change tray for the dresser?
- Do I need to order toy boxes?
Which mattress is recommended for the bird&berry cot?
- The mattress is included with your purchase so that is all taken care of. The mattress is made from recycled milk bottles by a Swedish company who specialises in making recycled textiles. While being a very environmentally safe solution, the mattress has also got many other great features. Click here for more information on the KUKUU mattress.
Can I assemble my KUKUU furniture myself?
- Yes you can. An Allen key is included with the hardware and you may need a screw driver as well. Please read the instructions carefully before starting. Particularly the dresser/change table is complicated to assemble. We recommend that you have plenty of time as well as someone to help you. Please call us if you need assistance.
Which colour options are available?
- In Australia whitewash with milk is available. We may add whitewash with cocoa later on.
Should I get the change tray for the dresser?
- The change tray is included with the dresser so that decision is made. The question is really "Do you want the matching change mat?" We recommed that you do as it fits perfectly in size and you can get it to match the toy box (also included). The fabric cover on the change mat has been treated to be water resistant so you just wipe it over.
Do I need to order toy boxes?
- A toy box is included with both the dresser and the book case. If you wish to have more, you can place an order for extras. You will have to select the colour of the toy boxes: sand or graphite. Please note that the change mat for the dresser change tray is also available in those colours to match. The change mat is not included in your purchase and must be ordered separately.
- What material are Moover Toys made from?
- Where are the Moover Toys made?
- What is the difference between the Baby Truck and the Dump Truck?
- Can the Dolls Pram act as a baby walker?
- What is the warranty on the products?
- Can the Moover Toys be outdoors?
What material are the Moover Toys made from?
- The Moover Toys are made from high quality plywood made from linden wood. The wood is harvested in sustainably managed forests.
Where are the Moover Toys made?
- The Moover Toys are made in China in a factory with very high standards for its production methods and for its workers' conditions and welfare. The factory is ICTI Care certified.
What is the difference between the Baby Truck and the Dump Truck?
- The Baby Truck is a simpler design with only forwards and backwards motion as well as a larger lid to the storage under the seat. The Dump Truck is articulated and can steer around corners which requires more gross motor skills and the smaller lid requires more fine motor skills. The Baby Truck is designed for 12 months+ and teh Dump Truck for 2 years+. Although you could argue that the Dump Truck has a greater life span and may be a preferred purchase, it is vital that the model suits the age of the child. In other words, a 1-year old will not get the same enjoyment from a Dump Truck as he/she would from the Baby Truck.
Can the Dolls Pram act as a baby walker?
- No, the Dolls Pram is designed for children who can already walk. The Baby Walker in the range, on the other hand, is carefully designed to assist the toddler while learning to walk. The design elements include weight distribution and centre of gravity as well as inbuilt brakes to make it safe.
What is the warranty on the products?
- All the products in the Moover Toys range have a 12 months warranty period. Please keep your receipt.
Can the Moover Toys be outdoors?
- The toys are not designed for outdoor use but if you are happy for them to weather faster and you keep them dry, they will work outside too.